Bricks & Stones Landscape has been in operation since 1999, and our hard-working crew has more than 50 years of combined landscaping experience! The company is owned by Jim & Shawn Seaboyer of LaHave, N.S.
Jim performs the site visits and estimates, and is present on all job sites, while Shawn runs the office and efficiently looks after all the paperwork he creates! Jim’s previous experience as Block Plant Manager for 12 years at South Shore Ready Mix provided him with excellent knowledge of the materials and installation techniques used in hard landscaping.
We’re extremely proud of our exceptional crew of landscapers, including Ryan Lowe (our Landscape Foreman, with a degree in Landscape Horticulture), Floyd Dorey and Clarence Parsons.
Please check out our Testimonials page, where you’ll notice the repeated use of words like “professional”, “courteous”, “knowledgeable”, “efficient”, and “highly recommended” in the notes from previous clients.
We believe that a strong work ethic and excellent communications skills are essential to success. By developing personal relationships with our clients, we can better understand their project expectations and produce the best results possible.
When you contact us for a landscape quote, we promise to:
- Return your call promptly and set up a site visit within a reasonable amount of time
- Get our estimate for your landscape project back to you quickly
- Give you a project start date ASAP and stick to it as closely as possible
- Arrive clean, neatly dressed and be respectful, polite & professional
- Keep you informed during all stages of the project
- Complete the job as quickly as possible to minimize the intrusion on your privacy
- Leave your property neat & tidy, always making sure you are totally satisfied